Haystack can help you create DASH7 products whether you are an advanced user or an embedded developer with more limited experience adding wireless capabilities to your products.
We provide The Haystack to developers via a simple support subscription that includes a modest per unit royalty. We offer several support options as well as customized support for larger support challenges.
Annual support packages include:
Haystack Bronze-level Support
Our standard support package includes one year of access to:
- Haystack updates, bug fixes, and patches, including OpenTag updates and fixes months before they are released to the open source community
- Haystack Developer Wiki
- Haystack Q&A Center. Interactive repository of developer questions with answers from the Haystack team as well as from other support subscribers.
- Haystack Documentation.
- Bronze-level support customers also receive:
- A one-hour consultative call with a Haystack engineering lead ($500+ value)
Haystack Silver-level Support
Our premium support package includes all benefits included in Bronze-level Support plus one year of access to:
- Email access to our support team for general problems with your Haystack implementation.
Haystack Gold-level Support
Our extra-premium support package includes all benefits included in Silver-level Support plus one year of access to:
- Telephone and on-site support. This is done on a case-by-case basis and the price is quoted based on your company’s individual needs.